SBLI secures this website using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. This ensures that all information readers submit to SBLI, including electronic mail inquiries, is encrypted.
Back to Top
The information contained in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any insurance product or service. Sales can only be made by licensed insurance representatives of products approved for sale by insurance regulators in states in which the SBLI is licensed. Should you need further information about SBLI's products call our direct sales office.
SBLI is a registered trademark of The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts. The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts is in no way affiliated with SBLI USA Mutual Life Insurance Company, Inc.
Back to Top
SBLI Website Content
SBLI created this website for the convenience of its policyholders and its Internet visitors. The information is presented without express or implied warranties and is provided "AS IS." Due to the nature of the Internet, SBLI cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website or its suitability for any purpose. SBLI does not guarantee the completeness or authenticity of the information contained on this website, or the information, text, graphics, links, website functionality and other items contained on this server.
SBLI does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components as such information is received by you because SBLI cannot control the transmissions of information over the Internet.
In certain cases, content on this website is shown in "pop-up" windows. Visitors running "pop-up blocker" programs will not be able to view this content. You must allow pop-ups from www.sbli.com or first "disable" your pop-up blocker while visiting our website in order to view this content.
Information provided on this website is believed to be generally reliable when posted. However, we cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. This website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SBLI will from time to time revise the information, products, or services described in this website, and reserves the right to make such changes without notice.
Back to Top
Information provided by you through our website is used by SBLI solely for its business purposes only in order to serve your needs. We do not sell your personal private information to others. SBLI and its agents are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information. However, the Internet is not a completely secure medium of communication. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the privacy of any information you input on this website or send to us on the Internet. SBLI is not responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information. We look forward to communicating with you and have provided many places on this website for you to contact us. However, please remember that unless the specific access location says otherwise, all messages sent to or from this website can be accessed by other Internet users. To protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information you want kept confidential.
Confidentiality is a top priority at SBLI. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all of the information we receive from our agents or policy owners, including the information received from this website.
Back to Top
The use of this website is entirely at your risk. SBLI will in no event be liable for damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with using this website or using hypertext links contained herein. SBLI cannot vouch for the accuracy and takes no responsibility for the content of any websites connected by hyperlink to the SBLI Internet site. SBLI will also not be responsible for computer virus contamination of your system. It is your responsibility to scan any downloadable materials received from the Internet.
Back to Top
Official Rules - "SBLI Kids Football Clinic Facebook Sweepstakes"
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. “The SBLI Kids Football Clinic Facebook Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older. Internet access is required. Employees of The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (hereinafter “SBLI” or “Sponsor”), their advertising and promotion vendors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of the above are ineligible. The term “immediate family” shall mean spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and grandchildren. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state, and local laws and any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes runs from 6:30PM EST, Monday, June 9, 2014, through Friday, June 13, 2014, at 11:59PM EST. To Enter: Like the SBLI Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mySBLI) and follow the on-screen entry instructions as posted in the SBLI Facebook page timeline. Limit one (1) entry per Facebook user and per person during the Entry Period as determined by Facebook user name. Multiple entries received from the same Facebook user after the first entry will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of data entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries.
3. Prize: One (1) First Prize Winner will receive a New England Patriots jersey autographed by Tedy Bruschi ($250 value) and one football autographed by Tedy Bruschi ($150 value). All prize details are the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
4. Sweepstakes Termination and Selection of Winner: Winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding with respect to all matters related to Sweepstakes. The Winner will be notified by a Facebook private message. In the event the winner does not respond to the Facebook private message within Seventy-Two (72) hours or if the winner’s prize notification by Facebook private message is returned as undeliverable, then the winner will forfeit the prize. The forfeited prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. In the event that the alternate winner does not respond to the Facebook private message within Seventy-Two (72) hours or if that the alternate winner’s prize notification by Facebook private message is returned as undeliverable, then a new alternate winner shall be selected pursuant to the process described herein.
5. Prize Restrictions: No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize transfer is permitted at Sponsor’s discretion. Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any other expenses incidental to the prize and not specifically enumerated herein are the responsibility of the winner. The winner agrees that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Entrants are eligible to win an SBLI-sponsored sweepstakes only once every one hundred and twenty (120) days. Sweepstakes rules are subject to change.
6. Liability: By entry into the sweepstakes, winner agrees that Sponsor shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or from acceptance or use of any prizes awarded. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s granting Sponsor’s permission to use entrants’ name and/or likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation or approval.
7. Name of Winner: For the name of the prize winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SBLI Kids Football Clinic Facebook Sweepstakes, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts, One Linscott Road, Woburn, MA 01801, requests must be received by June 28, 2014.
8. Official Rules: For a copy of the official rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SBLI Kids Football Clinic Facebook Sweepstakes, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts, One Linscott Road, Woburn, MA 01801.
9. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products, and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group, or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group, or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.