Current Career Opportunities
Interested candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@sbli.com. Please indicate the job title you are applying for and that you saw the position on our website.
Who We Are
Since 1907, SBLI has protected over a million families with affordable, dependable life insurance. Always a low-cost leader for life insurance, we can do this because of our long-standing history of financial strength and our prudent investment approach. Our philosophy has consistently earned an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best for financial strength.
At SBLI, we take a No Nonsense approach to life insurance. That means straightforward answers, fast and convenient service, and a range of products to meet the needs of every family, at every phase of life, within any budget. As our company has grown, we’re proud to have remained true to the mission of our founder, Massachusetts lawyer and Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis: to provide affordable, dependable life insurance to all families who need it. SBLI is also committed to the communities it serves and supports hundreds of charitable causes across the country.
Why Work at SBLI
Just as SBLI is committed to the families we protect and the communities we serve, we are equally committed to our employees, providing them with a dynamic, rewarding, and enjoyable work environment. We seek hard-working professionals who embrace teamwork and collaboration and, in the innovative spirit of our founder, we encourage new ideas and perspectives.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefit plans including:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)*
- 401(k) plan* with Company Match and Safe Harbor contributions
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Policies (Vacation, Personal and Sick)
*Eligible employees may enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA and DCA, and 401k plan immediately upon hire.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity theft restoration services
- Travel assistance program
- Beneficiary assist program
- Estate & Will Guidance services
- Funeral Planning services
- Discounted Homeowners and Auto Insurance
- Discounted BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- College Tuition Benefit
- Generous Fitness, Weight Loss, and other Wellness reimbursements
This is a summary of our comprehensive benefits package. Further plan details are provided during the recruitment process.
SBLI is conveniently located in Woburn, MA at the intersection of Routes 128 and 93. Free parking is available.
SBLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SBLI does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its employment practices based on sex, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, age, disability, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law.