Customer Service Analyst
SBLI’s Customer Service Analysts provide valuable maintenance, service and processing on life insurance policies to all SBLI customers.
- Processes administrative policyholder requests including:
- Beneficiary changes
- Name and Ownership changes
- Dividend option changes
- Policy Changes
- Tax reporting
- Death Claims
- Posting of payments
- Address changes
- Duplicate Policies
- Verifies that all legal and compliance requirements are met.
- Processes requests submitted by policy owners and agents.
- Sends confirmations of all changes or inability (with explanation) to change policy requests to client.
- Communicates both written and verbally to customers, agents, and other internal departments.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement, potential problems and shares with manager.
- Ensures speed of processing and quality processing goals are met.
- H.S. or equivalent plus college classes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service area. Experience in Financial Services or Insurance a plus.
- Accuracy, computer knowledge, organization skills.
- Strong knowledge of company products, ability to interpret policy provisions, and knowledge of administrative practices relating to company procedures.
- Proven record of customer service focused professionalism and ability to deliver quality customer service.
Interested candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@sbli.com. Please indicate the job title you are applying for and that you saw the position on our website.