For over 100 years The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI) has been committed to providing value, quality, and stability you can count on for your clients. We are a premier provider of low cost level term insurance, and offer competitive whole life products as well as consumer oriented annuities.
In Connecticut we do business as Centrian Life Insurance.
Why Choose SBLI
- SBLI has been offering affordable, dependable life insurance since 1907.
- We have earned an A+ (Superior)* rating from A.M. Best, an A- rating from Standard & Poor's, a B+ rating from Weiss, and a Comdex score of 84.
SUPERIOR RATES, SPEED & SERVICE
- We offer some of the lowest term life rates in the country.
- We ensure a seamless agent experience, emphasizing a fast and efficient underwriting and issue process.
How does SBLI stay true to its principles?
- By having a more conservative investment portfolio than its peers in the life insurance industry.
- By selling solely life insurance and annuity products.
- SBLI has an extremely conservative investment portfolio. The breakdown of investments** in the financial markets is as follows:
- 22% AAA rated government securities.
- 52% B++ rated corporate bond portfolio.
- 23% AA- rated municipal bond portfolio.
- 1.5% B++ rated preferred stock portfolio.
- 1.5% common stock holdings.
SBLI does not issue mortgages, CDs (credit default swaps) or any other type of guarantees to the mortgage or bond markets.
for more information.
**Effective 12/31/15. Market conditions change regularly. The percentages likely may change.
Join Our Team
For selling opportunities, click on the email address below to send us a message and a member of our team will call you.
or call 1-888-224-7254 and select option 1 to speak to a member of the brokerage team.
Already licensed with us?
Please visit www.SBLIAGENT.com to log into our agent website or call
1-888-224-7254 for assistance.