The information contained in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any insurance product or service. Sales can only be made by licensed insurance representatives of products approved for sale by insurance regulators in states in which the SBLI is licensed. Should you need further information about SBLI's products call our direct sales office.
SBLI is a registered trademark of The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts. The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts is in no way affiliated with SBLI USA Mutual Life Insurance Company, Inc.
Back to Top
Sample Product Quotes
Quotes obtained via any of SBLI’s self-service quoting tools are estimates based on personal information you provided. Similarly, SBLI’s advertising materials show rates based on specific criteria. Your actual coverage and premium may vary from sample product quotes based on several factors, including length of term, health and underwriting, and any additional policy features you have chosen after consulting with an SBLI sales professional or an authorized SBLI distribution partner.
Back to Top
SBLI Website Content
SBLI created this website for the convenience of its policyholders and its Internet visitors. The information is presented without express or implied warranties and is provided "AS IS." Due to the nature of the Internet, SBLI cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website or its suitability for any purpose. SBLI does not guarantee the completeness or authenticity of the information contained on this website, or the information, text, graphics, links, website functionality and other items contained on this server.
SBLI does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components as such information is received by you because SBLI cannot control the transmissions of information over the Internet.
In certain cases, content on this website is shown in "pop-up" windows. Visitors running "pop-up blocker" programs will not be able to view this content. You must allow pop-ups from www.sbli.com or first "disable" your pop-up blocker while visiting our website in order to view this content.
Information provided on this website is believed to be generally reliable when posted. However, we cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. This website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SBLI will from time to time revise the information, products, or services described in this website, and reserves the right to make such changes without notice.
Back to Top
The use of this website is entirely at your risk. SBLI will in no event be liable for damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with using this website or using hypertext links contained herein. SBLI cannot vouch for the accuracy and takes no responsibility for the content of any websites connected by hyperlink to the SBLI Internet site. SBLI will also not be responsible for computer virus contamination of your system. It is your responsibility to scan any downloadable materials received from the Internet.
Back to Top
Official Rules for the “SBLI STUDENT ATHLETE SUMMER GAME PLAN SWEEPSTAKES”
1. Eligibility:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. “The SBLI Student Athlete Summer Game Plan Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin who will be a high school student (grades 9-12) at the commencement of the 2015-2016 school year. Internet access is required. Employees of The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (hereinafter “SBLI” or “Sponsor”), their advertising and promotion vendors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of the above are ineligible. The term “immediate family” shall mean spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and grandchildren. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state, and local laws and any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM EST, Tuesday, July 14, 2015, through Friday, August 28, 2015, at 11:59:59 PM EST (“Entry Period”).
To Enter: Fill out the required information on the “SBLI Student Athlete Summer Game Plan Sweepstakes” webpage (https://a.pgtb.me/R40RL9) and follow the on-screen entry instructions to submit your photo and your brief essay answering the questions on the webpage. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period as determined by email address. Multiple entries received from the same email address after the first entry will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of data entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries.
3. Prize: One (1) First Place Winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize and one (1) Second Place Winner will receive a $500 cash prize. All prize details are the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
4. Sweepstakes Termination and Selection of Prize Winners: The First Place Winner and Second Place Winner (“Winners”) will be randomly selected by the Sponsor from all eligible entrants who have correctly followed the instructions for submitting their photo, brief essay and the entry form. The Sponsor’s decision is final and binding with respect to all matters related to Sweepstakes. The Winners will be notified via email. In the event that either of the Winners does not respond to the email prize notification within Seventy-Two (72) hours or if a Winner’s prize notification by email is returned as undeliverable, then the Winner will forfeit the prize. The forfeited prize shall then be awarded to an alternate Winner via a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. If the alternate Winner does not respond to the email prize notification within Seventy-Two (72) hours or if that the alternate Winner’s prize notification by email is returned as undeliverable, then a new alternate Winner shall be randomly selected and notified pursuant to the process described herein.
5. Prize Restrictions: To receive the prize, the winner must be a high school student, entering grade 9-12 at the commencement of the 2015-2016 school year.
No substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prize transfer is permitted at Sponsor’s discretion. Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any other expenses incidental to the prize and not specifically enumerated herein are the responsibility of the Winners. Each Winner agrees that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Entrants are eligible to win an SBLI-sponsored sweepstakes only once every one hundred and twenty (120) days. Sweepstakes rules are subject to change.
6. Liability: By entry into the sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that Sponsor shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or from acceptance or use of any prizes awarded. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s granting Sponsor’s permission to use entrants’ name, essay and/or likenesses for marketing and publicity purposes without further compensation or approval.
7. Name of Winners: For the name of the Winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with a written request for the name of the Winners to: The SBLI Student Athlete Summer Game Plan Sweepstakes, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts, One Linscott Road, Woburn, MA 01801, all such requests must be received by October 2, 2015.
8. Official Rules: For a copy of the official rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The SBLI Student Athlete Summer Game Plan Sweepstakes, The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts, One Linscott Road, Woburn, MA 01801.
9. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products, and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group, or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group, or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
Back to Top