When a job is posted, interested candidates should submit resumes via email to HR@sbli.com. Please indicate the job title you are applying for and that you saw the position on our website.
This is a summary of our comprehensive benefits package. Further plan details are provided during the recruitment process.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)* & Dependent Care Account (DCA)*
- 401(k) plan* with Company contributions
- Employer-paid Group Term Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Policies (Vacation, Holidays, Personal and Sick)
*Eligible employees may enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA and DCA, and 401(k) plans immediately upon hire.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity theft program
- Travel assistance program
- Beneficiary assist program
- Estate & Will Guidance services
- Funeral Planning services
- Pet Insurance, Dry Cleaning, Electric Car Charging
- Discounted Homeowners and Auto Insurance
- Discounted BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- College Tuition Benefit
- Generous Fitness, Weight Loss, and other Wellness reimbursements
- Legal Shield Identity Theft Protection
We are conveniently located in Woburn, MA near the intersection of Routes 128 and 93. Free parking is available.
SBLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBLI to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected genetic information, age, veteran’s status, disability, or any other category protected by law.